Linux-f2fs-devel Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [f2fs-dev] Financial Loan At The Best Rate
@ 2019-08-06  2:43 Financial Loan
From: Financial Loan @ 2019-08-06  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-f2fs-devel

Dear Respected Sir,

Are you thinking about starting your own business and you need to raise a capital or if you need funding for expansion or most other reasons. SEEK NO MORE because Severn Funding and Investment Limited has you covered.

There's 3 things that you need to keep in mind;

1. You need to make a well thought out plan, try to cover everything you want to accomplish and think of what could go wrong along the way. You could create a business plan and or executive summary to use as your guideline. As a rule, it’s best NOT to ask family or friends for money its best to use (other people’s money) a funding source that you have no personal relationship with.

2. Expect your plan to fail in part or full in many cases this will happen no matter how well you thought out your plan. Unforeseen obstacles and speed bumps often will come in your path that prevent your plans from going as you had projected.

3. Always without exception have a (Plan B). And that's where we come in. We are your Plan B! But don't worry we are here to make your dream a success.

For funding or questions; Feel free to get in touch with me.

Best wishes
Morales Gustavo
Project Finance Facilitator
Severn Funding and Investment LTD
1036 S Main St, Ann Arbor
MI 48104 USA.
E-mail: morales.gustavo@severnfundinginvestment.com
Website: www.severnfundinginvestment.com

**If you do not need funding at this time, perhaps you know someone who does. We Pay Referral Fees!!!
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Internet communications are not secured and therefore I do not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

only message in thread, back to index