Linux-fbdev Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "Investment  Corporate" <financialcapability6@gmail.com>
To: linux-fbdev@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Corporate and Personal Loan::,
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 02:31:33 -0800

Hello linux-fbdev@vger.kernel.org

We are Base Investment Company offering Corporate and Personal Loan at 3% Interest Rate for a duration of 10Years.

We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.

Please get back to me if you are interested for more

details.

Yours faithfully,

Hashim Murrah