Hi Am 30.11.20 um 20:01 schrieb Sam Ravnborg: > Hi Thomas. > > On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:13:05AM +0100, Thomas Zimmermann wrote: >> >> >> Am 28.11.20 um 23:40 schrieb Sam Ravnborg: >>> Fix W=1 warning by commenting unused SiS_TVDelay* variables. >>> >>> The SiS_TVDelay* variables seem to contain some magic numbers >>> so looks like data worth keeping around but not as code we build. >> >> I would remove it. sisfb is broken beyond repair and no one's going to try >> to use it anyway. In any case >> >> Acked-by: Thomas Zimemrmann > > Thanks for your patience pointing out all my spelling and grammar errors. > I once had codespell set up to catch some of this, will need to do so > again. > > Ironically I copied the above "Acked-by:" line to most of the commits > and just noticed it had a spelling error :-) Perfect! :D > > I have applied everything that you acked and will push when > I have fixed the above and verified I did not break anything. > Will post a v3 with the remaining patches later. > > Sam > -- Thomas Zimmermann Graphics Driver Developer SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg) Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer