Linux-Firmware Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Good Day,
@ 2020-04-18  0:01 Mr. Ali Ahmed Mohammed
From: Mr. Ali Ahmed Mohammed @ 2020-04-18  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hello,

Contacting you officially is my pleasure for a great unique business investment in your region.
However, I need your official consent and co-operation that will be of best interest and great
achievement in our favor, over the investment sum of ($12.6Millions US Dollars or more).

I'll appreciate your response for more business details to proceed officially.
Thanks in anticipation.

Yours Sincerely
.
Ali Ahmed Mohammed Hamad.