linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
From: "Vincent" <Vincent@sdhxmachinery.com>
To: linux-firmware@kernel.org
Subject: “Make construction easier”——The professional mini excavator supplier
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 12:14:25 +0800	[thread overview]

Dear,
We are one of professional mini excavator manufacturers in China. We provide operating weight from 0.6T to 22T with reliable quality and good performance, which has good reputation all around the world. We also provides a variety of attachments to easily cope with the working environment and uses.
 If you need these products, please reply us with your requirement detials!we will offer you our best price!
 Waiting for your early reply!
 Thanks and best regards!

    Vincent
CSO from Shandong Hexu Machinery