linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* Best shipping rate from China to USA Canada Australia
@ 2022-07-05  6:13 Eva-VITA
From: Eva-VITA @ 2022-07-05  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hello dear,
Good day!
This is Eva from Vita logistic company.
We have contracted with shipping company: EMC/MSK/ONE/SITC/WANHAI/ZIM..
so the space and equipment is guaranteed, also the best price for you!
Now we have branchs in zhongshan, changsha, fushan. and our main office in Shenzhen LuoHu.
We doing one stop services included: pick-up, loading, truck, custom, shipping and clearance, deliver to your door as well.

Eva Lee   Sales manager
Vita International Freight Company Ltd.(ZS branch)
深圳市汇捷通国际货运代理有限公司中山分公司                                                                                      地址:广东省中山市港口镇世纪东路1号保利广场写字楼8楼805房
Add: Rm805 Poly plaza, GuangKou town, zhongshan city, GuangDong, China
Mobile: 0086-15914612696 QQ:153253072
Wechat/whatsapp: 0086 15914612696
Email:vitazs01@szvif.com
website:www.szvif.com
https://szvif.en.alibaba.com/

* Best shipping rate from China to USA Canada Australia
@ 2022-07-06  6:09 Eva-VITA