linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* Direct manufacturer for CNC-Machining parts
@ 2023-03-16  8:01 daisy Lee
From: daisy Lee @ 2023-03-16  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dear Purchase manager,
At our state-of-the-art facility, we use advanced CNC machining technology to produce a wide range of parts for various industries. Our capabilities include precision turning, milling, grinding, and drilling. From small-scale prototypes to large-scale production runs, we have the expertise to handle any project.
As a customer-focused company, we understand the importance of delivering quality parts on time and within budget. We have implemented strict quality control measures to ensure that every component we produce meets the highest standards of quality and reliability.
For more information, welcome to visit our website or contact us directly.
Sincerely
Daisy
Shanghai Ruiqi Tech.
Http://www.ruiqimfg.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-16  8:42 UTC | newest]