archive mirror
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
From: "Jérôme Pouiller" <>
To: Josh Boyer <>
Cc: Linux Firmware <>,
	Linux Wireless <>,
	Kalle Valo <>
Subject: Re: pull-request: linux-firmware: silabs: add new firmware for WF200
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 15:40:23 +0100	[thread overview]
Message-ID: <5944333.eMMS12kUo3@pc-42> (raw)
In-Reply-To: <>

On Friday 5 March 2021 14:08:20 CET Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 12:27 PM Jérôme Pouiller <> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I know that PRs are less convenient for review, but it seems that my patch
> > does not want to reach the MLs (because it is too big?).
> I got both copies :)  I actually prefer PRs for firmware because
> otherwise it's 1% things we can review and the other 99% is megabytes
> of non-readable stuff anyway.

Why the hell they do not appear on

> > So, this PR contains only one commit. It adds the firmware for Silabs
> > WF200. This firmware is necessary for the wfx driver currently hosted in
> > the staging/ directory of the Linux kernel.
> Pulled and pushed out.

Great, thank you.

Jérôme Pouiller

  reply	other threads:[~2021-03-05 14:40 UTC|newest]

Thread overview: 4+ messages / expand[flat|nested]  mbox.gz  Atom feed  top
2021-03-03 17:26 pull-request: linux-firmware: silabs: add new firmware for WF200 Jérôme Pouiller
2021-03-05 13:08 ` Josh Boyer
2021-03-05 14:40   ` Jérôme Pouiller [this message]
2021-03-05 16:04     ` Josh Boyer

Reply instructions:

You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:

* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
  and reply-to-all from there: mbox

  Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:

* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
  switches of git-send-email(1):

  git send-email \
    --in-reply-to=5944333.eMMS12kUo3@pc-42 \ \ \ \ \ \

* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
  via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).