Linux-Firmware Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Good day
@ 2020-11-13  3:29 info
From: info @ 2020-11-13  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Complement of the day to you and your love ones.
My name is
Abbas Edelbi ,  I was former personal investor and financial consultant advisers to a Top Politician here in SYRIA ,  And  I am looking for a reliable business partner for investment in your country.
Tell me more about your country ,  how good it will be to invest in your country.
I will appreciate whatever result you may brief me. Such as buying of properties, or real estate and some tourist places or any profitable investment venture that will yield good profit.

I wait to hear from you soon.
Regards,

Abbas Edelbi

https://www.avg.com