Linux-Firmware Archive on lore.kernel.org
* MSPs, MSSPs Contact Info
@ 2020-12-10 22:22 Christal Warren
From: Christal Warren @ 2020-12-10 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hi,

Would you be interested in a list of Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)?

You may also be interested in database of:

1.      Managed Security Service Providers- MSSPs

2.      Value Added Resellers- VARs

3.      Independent Software Vendors- ISVs

4.      System Integrators- SIs

5.      VOIP Service Providers.

Please let me know if this is something of interest to you so that I can provide you with further information.

Thanks,

Christal Warren

Data Generation

If see no interest please reply "No Need" in subject line.