Linux-Firmware Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Contact Info
@ 2021-01-19 19:27 Kate Ruda
From: Kate Ruda @ 2021-01-19 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hi,
Are looking for a customer bases of your Competitors Installed Base which you to reach niche target and also helps you to grab new clients for your latest service and products?
We also have an exclusive database of:

1.       Cloud Service Providers- CSPs

2.       Independent Software Vendors- ISVs

3.       System Integrators- SIs and more

4.       Managed Service Providers- MSPs

5.       Managed Security Service Providers- MSSPs and more
Data can be customized based upon your requirement (e.g. Job title, Verticals, Geography etc.)
Data Fields we provide: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

Please feel free to get back to me with your target criteria if your criteria is different from the above mentioned applications let me know we have close to 5000+ technology installations.

Thanks,

Kate Ruda

Marketing Executive

Note: This email is not expected to be a spam. It would be ideal if you acknowledge our conciliatory sentiments and answer in the subject taking with leave off to be expelled from our Mailing list. Why not try it/us out?