linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* Firmware for raspberry pi brcm
@ 2021-01-31  3:19 Scott Andrews
From: Scott Andrews @ 2021-01-31  3:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

All the firmware for raspberry pi wireless seems to have been removed.

brcmfmac43430-sdio.bin

brcmfmac43430-sdio.bin

brcmfmac43455-sdio.bin

brcmfmac43455-sdio.clm_blob

brcmfmac43456-sdio.bin

brcmfmac43456-sdio.clm_blob

More may be missing but I only use the firmware for RPI3 and RPI4

I had to get the firmware from raspios after I temporary installed it

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-31  3:21 UTC | newest]