From: david green <dgmb1234@virgilio.it>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hello
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:52:06 +0100 (GMT+01:00)	[thread overview]

Hello

I am the branch manager of Mega Bank Sao Tome & Principe PLC; A
few years ago, Mega Bank was very liquid and its shares commanded
respect in the Sao Tome & Principe Stock Exchange; Infact, a fast
growing and vibrant bank.But its Chairman and Directors siphoned
the
bank liquid reserves to fund their lavish lifestyles, buying expensive
real estate properties all over the world. A top secret memorandum from
the Central Bank of Sao Tome & Principe revealed that Mega Bank will be
liquidated under the bankruptcy laws of Sao Tome
& Principe in May
2006.

This will allow the chairman and the thieving Directors to
escape with their loot! This is because the bankruptcy and insurance
laws in Sao Tome & Principe were not designed to protect the
shareholders and customers of the Bank; rather, the laws were designed
to protect the Owners
and Directors.

I have worked over 30 years in
Mega Bank and I am entitled to provide a pension for myself
and my
family. Therefore, I have perfected a plan to invest a sum of
USD10million abroad. I intend to purchase one or more of the following
as a long term investment plan:

1. Placement in a bank or financial
institution.
2. Purchase of Real Estate properties.
3. Purchase of
Stocks in good performing companies.
4. Outright purchase of good
performing companies.

You could be my partner and earn legitimately
25% of this money. Are you interested? If so, please reply and forward
immediately your contact details including the following to my secure
email: dgmb12345@nowzer.com

A. Your complete address.
B. Your
Telephone and fax numbers.

Once I receive your above details, I will
commence with the onward transfer of the funds to your country.

Sincerely,
David Green