Hi Dave, On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:54:22 +1100 Dave Chinner wrote: > > Thanks Bruce. I might have to build a merged tree because one of the > changes from the review modified a header file introduced in the NFS > tree. > > I'll see how it goes, and see if I can avoid doing something that > will make Linus yell at me :P If its a syntactic conflict with an obvious resolution, just leave it (or maybe mention it in the pull request). It gives him something to do so he feels useful. :-) /me notes that I did not see a conflict while merging the xfs tree in linux-next today ... -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au