Given this: On Wed, May 02, 2018 at 11:14:48PM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote: > +struct __aio_sigset { > + sigset_t __user *sigmask; > + size_t sigsetsize; > +}; and: > +asmlinkage long sys_io_pgetevents(aio_context_t ctx_id, > + long min_nr, > + long nr, > + struct io_event __user *events, > + struct timespec __user *timeout, > + const struct __aio_sigset *sig); The following paragraph in the commit message would appear to be misleading since __aio_sigset contains a size: > Note that unlike many other signal related calls we do not pass a sigmask > size, as that would get us to 7 arguments, which aren't easily supported > by the syscall infrastructure. It seems a lot less painful to just add a > new syscall variant in the unlikely case we're going to increase the > sigset size. Is it possible to correct it before this gets merged? Thanks James