On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 05:12:02PM +0200, Miklos Szeredi wrote: > Git tree for this version is available here: > > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mszeredi/fuse.git#virtiofs-v5 > > Only post patches that actually add virtiofs (virtiofs-v5-base..virtiofs-v5). > > I've folded the series from Vivek and fixed a couple of TODO comments > myself. AFAICS two issues remain that need to be resolved in the short > term, one way or the other: freeze/restore and full virtqueue. Thank you! I am investigating freeze/restore. Stefan