From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>
To: "J. Bruce Fields" <bfields@fieldses.org>,
	Chuck Lever <chuck.lever@oracle.com>,
	Anna Schumaker <Anna.Schumaker@netapp.com>
	linux-fsdevel <linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org>,
Subject: Re: [PULL REQUEST] nfsd changes for 4.15
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:40:44 -0800	[thread overview]

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 10:40 AM, J. Bruce Fields <bfields@fieldses.org> wrote:
> Please pull nfsd changes for 4.15 from:

Hmm. This had a tracepoint conflict with the nfs client pull.

The resolution seems obvious and I did it, but I'd like people to
review the end result but particularly also their workflows, because I
don't think that conflict was reported anywhere and doesn't seem to
exist in next-20171115.

It certainly wasn't mentioned to me in either pull request.

Were the nfs client changes not in next?

Tssk.

                      Linus