Linux-Fsdevel Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>
To: "Darrick J. Wong" <djwong@kernel.org>
Cc: linux-fsdevel <linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org>,
	linux-xfs <linux-xfs@vger.kernel.org>,
	Dave Chinner <david@fromorbit.com>,
	Linux List Kernel Mailing <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>,
	Eric Sandeen <sandeen@sandeen.net>,
	Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] xfs: new features for 5.3
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:27:15 -0700

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:02 AM Darrick J. Wong <djwong@kernel.org> wrote:

> The branch merges cleanly against this morning's HEAD and survived an
> overnight run of xfstests.  The merge was completely straightforward, so
> please let me know if you run into anything weird.

Hmm. I don't know what you merged against, but it got a (fairly
trivial) conflict for me due to

  79d08f89bb1b ("block: fix .bi_size overflow")

from the block merge (from Tuesday) touching a line next to one changed by

  a24737359667 ("xfs: simplify xfs_chain_bio")

from this pull.

So it wasn't an entirely clean merge for me.

Was it a complex merge conflict? No. I'm just confused by the "merges
cleanly against this morning's HEAD", which makes me wonder what you
tried to merge against..

            Linus