On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 10:13:21PM +0800, Xie Yongji wrote: > This series introduces a framework that makes it possible to implement > software-emulated vDPA devices in userspace. And to make it simple, the > emulated vDPA device's control path is handled in the kernel and only the > data path is implemented in the userspace. This looks interesting. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to do a full review, but I looked at the documentation and uapi header file to give feedback on the userspace ABI. Stefan