Linux-Fsdevel Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Question on io-wq
@ 2020-10-22  9:03 Zhang, Qiang
From: Zhang, Qiang @ 2020-10-22  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: axboe; +Cc: viro, io-uring, linux-kernel, linux-fsdevel

Hi Jens Axboe

There are some problem in 'io_wqe_worker' thread, when the
'io_wqe_worker' be create and  Setting the affinity of CPUs in NUMA
nodes, due to CPU hotplug, When the last CPU going down, the
'io_wqe_worker' thread will run anywhere. when the CPU in the node goes
online again, we should restore their cpu bindings?

Thanks
Qiang

* Question on io-wq
@ 2020-10-22  9:02 Zhang,Qiang