* Greetings
@ 2017-11-26 13:05 Thomas Manu
From: Thomas Manu @ 2017-11-26 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jcpaes

I have important transaction for you, Please contact me with this email
address:  t_maun@aol.com, Regards  Thomas

* Greetings.
       [not found] <934227493.275261.1492161552873.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-04-14  9:19 ` Sarah JOHNSON
From: Sarah JOHNSON @ 2017-04-14  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day Dearest.

My name is Sarah JOHNSON I am 18 years old, the only daughter of late Mr. Raymond JOHNSON from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to continue my university education in  your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document of ($7,000,000 USD) and made me understand that it was because of his position in the government that his government associates planed and poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there to continue my studies.

I hope you will help me with the good faith and trust I have in you, after you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you 30% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me. Please Contact me e-Mail:sarah.johnson197070@yahoo.com

I am waiting on your reply

Regards,

Sarah.

* Greetings
@ 2011-09-20  3:54 Lee Shing
From: Lee Shing @ 2011-09-20  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I am Mr. Lee Shing, Principal Assurance manager for the Nanyang Commercial Bank of China. An investment was placed under my management eight years ago by a customer who is now deceased. I need your
assistance in investing these funds. If you're interested contact me via my private email   lshing1515@yahoo.com.hk

If you're not interested in my offer do not respond to this email.Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and my regards,
Lee Shing

* Greetings
@ 2010-10-05 18:58 HEAD OF ACCOUNT DEPT
From: HEAD OF ACCOUNT DEPT @ 2010-10-05 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I AM MR. TOMO SAND NORI FROM JAPAN, I HAVE AN URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL OF $40 MI
LLION USD FOR YOU.
 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND YOU KNOW YOU'LL ASSIST ME, KINDLY CONTACT ME VIA MY P
RIVATE E-MAIL: tomosand222@admin.in.th