On Fri, Aug 09, 2019 at 04:00:05PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote: > We need to convert all old gpio irqchips to pass the irqchip > setup along when adding the gpio_chip. For more info see > drivers/gpio/TODO. > > For chained irqchips this is a pretty straight-forward > conversion. > > Cc: Jonathan Neuschäfer > Cc: Thierry Reding > Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij > --- Unfortunately, there seems to have been an unrelated regression between 5.0 and now affecting the Wii, so I can't easily test this patch right now. But it looks good (esp. with git show -b). Reviewed-by: Jonathan Neuschäfer