On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 02:35:33PM +0100, Linus Walleij wrote: > I can clearly see that regmap's irqchip does not support > hierarchical interrupt domains, so we should just make a > mental note somewhere that "oh yeah and then one day > we should make regmap irqchips play well with hierarchical > interrupts". Why, what do we need to do? We're just doing all the default stuff, it's not something we've opted out of, and the whole point with using the frameworks should be that we should get software features like this for free :(