On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 06:25:34PM +0100, Marco Felsch wrote: > + Optional regulator device-specific properties: > + - dlg,vsel-sense-gpios : A GPIO reference to a local general purpose input, > + the datasheet calls it GPI. The regulator sense the input signal and select > + the active or suspend voltage settings. If the signal is active the > + active-settings are applied else the suspend-settings are applied. > + Attention: Sharing the same GPI for other purposes or across multiple > + regulators is possible but the polarity setting must equal. I'm really confused by this. As far as I understand it it seems to be doing pinmuxing on the chip using the GPIO bindings which is itself a bit odd and I don't see anything here that configures whatever sets the state of the pins. Don't we need another GPIO to set the vsel-sense inputs on the PMIC?