On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 11:27:39AM +0200, Max Staudt wrote: > This is the i2c-icy driver for the ICY board for Amiga computers. > It connects a PCF8584 I2C controller to the Zorro bus, providing I2C > connectivity. The original documentation can be found on Aminet: > > https://aminet.net/package/docs/hard/icy > > IRQ support is currently not implemented, as i2c-algo-pcf is built for > the ISA bus and a straight implementation of the same stack locks up a > Zorro machine. > > v5: usleep_range() instead of udelay() > Style > > v3: Fixed %pa format string > Dropped adapter class. > Clarified licence. > Removed clock parameter. > > v2: Matched function names to callbacks from i2c-algo-pcf > Used z_readb()/z_writeb() > Removed BROKEN_ON_SMP in Kconfig > Moved LTC2990 to a separate commit Thanks for the changelog; it should go below the '---' line, however. > > Signed-off-by: Max Staudt Fixed a freshly introduced checkpatch warning for you. But most importantly, applied to for-next, thanks!