linux-hwmon.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Guenter Roeck <linux@roeck-us.net>
To: "linux-hwmon@vger.kernel.org" <linux-hwmon@vger.kernel.org>,
	Jean Delvare <jdelvare@suse.com>
Subject: linux-hwmon@vger.kernel.org mail archive
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 08:50:03 -0800	[thread overview]

Hi, everyone:

I'm working to add linux-hwmon@vger.kernel.org to lore.kernel.org.
As one of prerequisites they require that we provide full existing
archives of all list messages (or, at least, as complete as possible).
I've collected mine already, but would really appreciate if you could
pitch in from your own collection.

Just follow the instructions on this page:
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/lore

I've attached the list of message-ids that I already have. You'll need it
during the archive sanitization process to pass to the -k switch.

Please tar up and xz -9 the resulting directory with mbox files and send
the archive to me so I can add it to what I already have.

If you don't want to spend the time to go through the steps above, please
feel free to send me a raw compressed mbox file.

Thanks!
Guenter