On Wed, May 06, 2020 at 10:36:38AM +0100, Russell King wrote: > If we timeout during a message transfer, the control register may > contain bits that cause an action to be set. Read-modify-writing the > register leaving these bits set may trigger the hardware to attempt > one of these actions unintentionally. > > Always clear these bits when cleaning up after a message or after > a timeout. > > Signed-off-by: Russell King Applied to for-next, thanks! I was considering for-current, though, but there have been no real bug reports, so for-next it is.