linux-i2c.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Two weeks off..
@ 2020-07-06 21:04 Wolfram Sang
From: Wolfram Sang @ 2020-07-06 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i2c, Greg KH

Hiya all,

I hope you are well!

I'll be off the internet for the next two weeks. My for current-queue is
empty and my for-next not very full, but I hope I have provided enough
feedback for some series, so they can be applied easily when I am back.

If there is something super urgent, I guess you will find a tree it can
go through. Probably Greg KH, as the driver maintainer (Hi Greg! :)) Or
just wait the two weeks.

See you soon and all the best,

   Wolfram

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Two weeks off..
@ 2020-07-07  6:19 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2020-07-07  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wolfram Sang; +Cc: linux-i2c

On Mon, Jul 06, 2020 at 11:04:13PM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote:
> Hiya all,
>
> I hope you are well!
>
> I'll be off the internet for the next two weeks. My for current-queue is
> empty and my for-next not very full, but I hope I have provided enough
> feedback for some series, so they can be applied easily when I am back.
>
> If there is something super urgent, I guess you will find a tree it can
> go through. Probably Greg KH, as the driver maintainer (Hi Greg! :)) Or
> just wait the two weeks.

Sure, I'll be glad to take anything urgent that has to go in "now".

Enjoy your break!

greg k-h

* Re: Two weeks off..
@ 2020-07-21  6:25   ` Wolfram Sang
From: Wolfram Sang @ 2020-07-21  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg KH; +Cc: linux-i2c

> Sure, I'll be glad to take anything urgent that has to go in "now".

And I am back again. Thanks a lot, Greg!

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Two weeks off..
@ 2020-07-21 10:39     ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2020-07-21 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wolfram Sang; +Cc: linux-i2c

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 08:25:25AM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote:

> > Sure, I'll be glad to take anything urgent that has to go in "now".
>
> And I am back again. Thanks a lot, Greg!

No problem, welcome back :)