On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 06:15:06PM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote: > When the SSR interrupt is activated, it will detect every STOP condition > on the bus, not only the ones after we have been addressed. So, enable > this interrupt only after we have been addressed, and disable it > otherwise. > > Fixes: de20d1857dd6 ("i2c: rcar: add slave support") > Signed-off-by: Wolfram Sang > --- > > Change since v1: It is probably cleaner to clear the SSR flag before we > enable the SSR interrupt. I am going to apply v1 of this patch. The above is not cleaner. It is cleaner to clear SAR only when we are done with everything to make sure SCL is stretched long enough. Clearing SSR a tad later is still good enough.