oN tHU, aug 27, 2020 at 10:35:16AM +1200, Mark Tomlinson wrote: > This adds i2c bus recovery to the mv64xxx driver. > > Implement bus recovery to recover from SCL/SDA stuck low. > > This uses the generic recovery function, setting the clock/data lines as > GPIO pins, and sending 9 clocks to try and recover the bus. > > Signed-off-by: Mark Tomlinson The timing of the i2c_recover_bus() should still be improved, but I got the idea to add a helper for that to the core because other drivers would benefit, too. And the we unify it for the whole subsystem. So, applied to for-next, thanks!