Hi, > stretching. But if the slave device stretch the SCL line for too long > time, our design still cannot make tSU,STA/tHD,STA/tSU,STO meet spec. Isn't the new algorithm broken if it cannot support clock stretching? What was the problem of the old algorithm not meeting the spec? > However in the old (default) timing algorithm before the commit > be5ce0e97cc7 ("i2c: mediatek: Add i2c ac-timing adjust support"), > tSU,STA/tHD,STA/tSU,STO can meet spec. So we want to define a new > setting "default-adjust-timing" for using the old (default) timing > algorithm." What I still do not get: the old algorithm was able to handle clock stretching. Why can't you update the new one to handle clock stretching as well. I might be missing something, but what is it? Happy hacking, Wolfram