Hi, some comments from me. Thanks for the patch and review! > > This version of the patch has been tested on an M1 Ultra Mac Studio, > > as well as an M1 MacBook Pro, and userspace launches successfully > > while using the IRQ path for I2C transactions. > > > > Tested-by: Arminder Singh > > I think it's usually implied that you tested your own patches ;) Yes, the tag is superfluous. The paragraph before is nice, though, to learn which testing has been applied. > > make sure to be more responsive this time around! Also wasn't sure whether > > the v1 changelog belonged before or after the '---' so I put it after > > to keep the commit changelog short and concise. > > (This is just one patch, didn't think it needed a cover letter) Both assumptions are correct. Happy hacking, Wolfram