linux-i3c.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* [ANNOUNCE] Creation of the linux-i3c mailing list
@ 2018-12-05 16:20 Boris Brezillon
From: Boris Brezillon @ 2018-12-05 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i3c

Hello,

The I3C mailing has been created on infradead. Please use it instead of
Cc-ing linux-i2c on your future I3C-related contributions. I'll update
the MAINTAINERS file accordingly.

Thanks,

Boris

* [ANNOUNCE] Creation of the linux-i3c mailing list
@ 2018-12-07 10:37 ` Wolfram Sang
From: Wolfram Sang @ 2018-12-07 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i3c

> The I3C mailing has been created on infradead. Please use it instead of

Thanks, Boris and good luck with the subsystem!

> Cc-ing linux-i2c on your future I3C-related contributions.

Well, if the I2C parts of I3C need to be discussed, then you are very
welcome, of course :)

Happy hacking,

   Wolfram

* [ANNOUNCE] Creation of the linux-i3c mailing list
@ 2018-12-07 10:49   ` Boris Brezillon
From: Boris Brezillon @ 2018-12-07 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i3c

On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 11:37:04 +0100
Wolfram Sang <wsa@the-dreams.de> wrote:

> > The I3C mailing has been created on infradead. Please use it instead of
>
> Thanks, Boris and good luck with the subsystem!

No problem, and thanks for your support.

> > Cc-ing linux-i2c on your future I3C-related contributions.
>
> Well, if the I2C parts of I3C need to be discussed, then you are very
> welcome, of course :)

Absolutely.

> Happy hacking,

Thanks,

Boris

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Creation of the linux-i3c mailing list
@ 2018-12-12 15:54 ` Boris Brezillon
From: Boris Brezillon @ 2018-12-12 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i3c; +Cc: Przemyslaw Gaj, Vitor Soares, Mike Shettel, Wolfram Sang

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 17:20:48 +0100
Boris Brezillon <bbrezillon@kernel.org> wrote:

> The I3C mailing has been created on infradead. Please use it instead of
> Cc-ing linux-i2c on your future I3C-related contributions. I'll update
> the MAINTAINERS file accordingly.

Patchwork instance is available here [1], and I also asked Konstantin
to add a lore.kernel.org archive [2].
I think we're all set up now.

[1]https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-i3c/list/
[2]https://lore.kernel.org/linux-i3c/