linux-ide.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Tai Bei <info@gmx.co.uk>
Subject: Proposal.
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:55:22 +0100	[thread overview]

Good-day To You,

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive
because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of
mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for
someone who suits my proposed business relationship. I am Mr. Tai Bei,
officer with the International bank of Taipei (Bank SinoPac). I will
need you to assist me in executing a business project from Taiwan to
your country. It involves the transfer of money, Everything concerning
this transaction shall be legally done without hitch.

Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we
shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us. I shall furnish you
with more information about this operation immediately I receive a
positive response from you.

Kind Regards,
Tai Bei