Hi all, I have a SSD disk from transcend with 6 partitions, where partitions 3, 4 and 5 are locked. This disk implements the OPAL specifications and transcend supplies some tools to hide/unhide a partition. The problem I see is that connecting this disk, all partitions are enumerated and the SATA subsystem begin to show error messages. The outcome is a long delay before the disk is available and the SATA link configured at the minimum 1.5 Gbps speed. If the partitions are unlocked and the system rebooted (without power off to avoid locking the partitions again) the enumerations runs as usual with no errors and link configured at maximum 6 Gbps speed. The same disk on Windows or OSX is enumerated ok, without the long delay. Work-around: Unhidding the partitions before running 'blkid' avoids the errors because the enumeration is done with all partitions visible. System info: Debian 10 Kernel 4.19.37 command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-4.19.0-5-amd64 root=UUID=d98acd28-3ec1-440a-bc55-446c9a59f63e ro quiet libata.allow_tpm=1 uname: Linux ws-deb10 4.19.0-5-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.37-5 (2019-06-19) x86_64 GNU/Linux blkid from util-linux 2.33.1 (libblkid 2.33.1, 09-Jan-2019) Is this behavior known? Any solution is possible to avoid the 'patching' the udev rule? Thanks! Jorge