Linux-IIO Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Business Contact.
@ 2019-05-14 16:29 Dr. Cheong Kong
From: Dr. Cheong Kong @ 2019-05-14 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-iio

Compliment of the day,

I am Dr. Cheong Choong Kong, a Malaysia Singaporean. I was the
immediate past chairman/CEO OCBC bank, and former Chairman/CEO
Singapore airline.

Since the world is now a global place, every individual aims to
become a successful business mogul. I am looking for a business
partner with a good business deal. It would be an honor to
ascertain your interest in this opportunity and for us to work
together as partners on the project.

If you are interested, write back for more information on the
partnership.

This project will not interfere with your present job or
business.

Sincerely,

Dr. Cheong Choong Kong
Past Chairman & Board of Directors