On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 06:27:29PM -0300, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote: > Meanwhile, if someone needs something that it is at the wrong book, he > can just use some search tool to seek what he needs, no matter on > what book the relevant information is stored. OTOH it might be weird for the intended audience of the book. > Mark Brown escreveu: > > I don't know if it makes sense to have an embedded developer's > > manual as well? > Yeah, that's a good question. > Jon is planning todo a documentation track at LPC. One of the things > that should be discussed, IMO, is how we'll organize the books. I'll be at Plumbers, not sure what the schedule's looking like yet though.