linux-iio.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Loging int PlutoSDR
@ 2018-12-23 11:40 Kerry Miller
From: Kerry Miller @ 2018-12-23 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-iio

Dear People,

I find myself between a Network engineer, An RF engineer, and I can do
some computer programming.  I am retired from earning a paycheck and I
wanted to learn more about SDR.  I do use a native Fedora Linux
operating system on my PC desktop.  My gole is to put PlutoSDR on a
raspberry Pi (Exactly a Raspberry Pi B3+ I have forgotten the PlutoSDR
ssh login and I don't remember where on the web I found that information
a year ago.  I relate the PlutoSDR to a Raspberry Pi 2 or a raspberry Pi
2B, How wrong am I?

--
Kerry N0WIQ

* Re: Loging int PlutoSDR
@ 2018-12-28  8:29 ` Lars-Peter Clausen
From: Lars-Peter Clausen @ 2018-12-28  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kerry Miller, linux-iio

Hi,

On 12/23/18 12:40 PM, Kerry Miller wrote:
> I have forgotten the PlutoSDR
> ssh login and I don't remember where on the web I found that information
> a year ago.

You can find the ssh login details at
https://wiki.analog.com/university/tools/pluto/drivers/linux#ssh_config

- Lars