Hi Sebastian, On 14/02/2020 15:38, Sebastian Reichel wrote: > Hi, > > On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 02:02:47PM +0100, Merlijn Wajer wrote: >> This event code represents the state of a removable cover of a device. >> Value 1 means that the cover is open or removed, value 0 means that the >> cover is closed. > > This is the opposit of what is being stated everywhere else. It does > not really matter, but it must be used consistently :) Oh, my bad. Indeed, value 1 means that the cover is closed, will fix. >> This can be used to preempt users removing a removable mmc card or even >> the battery, allowing userspace to attempt to safely unmount a card. > > I would drop this sentence, since its very specific to the N900. The > name is generic enough to e.g. also apply for desktop machines, which > sometimes have a cover switch for doing a shutdown (because of poor > airflow when open). Fair enough. >> --- > > Missing Signed-off-by. Will add - thanks. > Reviewed-by: Sebastian Reichel Cheers, Merlijn