Linux Input Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Do you need redesign of your site at the address https://naccblog.wordpress.com or another original software?
@ 2020-02-05 10:42 Igor
From: Igor @ 2020-02-05 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Hello.

I can make a new high-quality fast website in the adaptive layout for your nice project at the address https://naccblog.wordpress.com.

As well I can do complicated web applications, accounting apps or any other software, made and configured specifically for you, and much more, about what you can find out on my site https://programs.gq

With best regards, Igor.

P.S. If you want reply on this message, please use feedback form on my site.

only message in thread, back to index