On Sun, 2020-01-12 at 20:50 +0000, Filipe Laíns wrote: > I also marked all lightspeed devices as HID++ compatible. As the > internal powerplay device does not have REPORT_TYPE_KEYBOARD or > REPORT_TYPE_KEYBOARD it was not being marked as HID++ compatible in > logi_hidpp_dev_conn_notif_equad. Actually I had another look at the code and I don't understand why we are manually setting |= HIDPP in logi_hidpp_dev_conn_notif_equad/logi_hidpp_dev_conn_notif_27mhz. We should set it in logi_dj_hidpp_event as it is triggered by receiving a HID++ packet. What do you think Benjamin? -- Filipe Laíns