linux-input.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hello,
@ 2016-05-26 11:46 Mr.Alif Tomar
From: Mr.Alif Tomar @ 2016-05-26 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello my dear friend,
     How are you doing hope all is well? Excuse me please i have
something very important and good to tell you about your last name,
looking forward to here from you soon,

Best regard,
Mr.Alif Tomar

* Hello!
@ 2020-10-03  8:35 Mrs Maria Abdullah
From: Mrs Maria Abdullah @ 2020-10-03  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Hello,

My Name is Mrs.Maria Abdullah from Wales United Kingdom,

I would like to work with you to carry out a promise i made to
God by willing all that i have to the charity because i am very
sick now (Covid-19 Virus Infection)

Get back to me for more details via my private email.

Email: mariabdullah101@taxrag.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Maria

* Hello,
@ 2016-05-26 11:33 Mr.Alif Tomar
From: Mr.Alif Tomar @ 2016-05-26 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-05-19 17:05 Harold Diamond
From: Harold Diamond @ 2016-05-19 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I am Mr Harold Diamond the mega winner of $326M In Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.
WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY1cOZNNPbQ
THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 2312011 ]
Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: haroldd434@gmail.com
Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards
Harold Diamond.

* Re: Hello!
@ 2007-08-16 17:09 Jasmine Weber
From: Jasmine Weber @ 2007-08-16 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Hello! I am bored tonight. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me at af@mailmessageonline.info only, because I am writing not from my personal email. If you would like to see my pictures.

* Re: Hello!
@ 2007-08-04 23:08 Rene Ali
From: Rene Ali @ 2007-08-04 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Hello! I am tired this afternoon. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me at ejcq@mailmessagecenter.info only, because I am writing not from my personal email. I will reply with my pics

* Re: Hello!
@ 2007-07-27 10:27 Charlotte Huerta
From: Charlotte Huerta @ 2007-07-27 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input