Hi Hans, bumping this old thread because there might be some progress and it still affects quite some people. > But I must be honest here, I don't see much progress being made > on this until someone with a significant amount of kernel / hw-enablement > experience gets it hands on one of these models. Either because some So, I am quite optimistic that Andrea's issue is the same one which Miroslav Bendik dived into [1]. I will surely try to help with part of the PIIX I2C driver, but I lack the experience with the RMI4 driver. I wonder if you could have a look and maybe share your thoughts? Thanks and all the best, Wolfram [1] https://lore.kernel.org/r/CAPoEpV0ZSidL6aMXvB6LN1uS-3CUHS4ggT8RwFgmkzzCiYJ-XQ@mail.gmail.com