Linux-Integrity Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Julian Smith <juliansmith2015@mail.ru>
To: linux-integrity@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Inquiry 11/Sept/2019
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 08:08:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,friend,

This is Julian Smith and i am purchasing manager from E-cloth Co.,LTD in the UK.
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.
Could you kindly send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ms Julian Smith
Purchasing Manager
E-cloth Co.,LTD