Linux-Integrity Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Lakshmi Ramasubramanian <nramas@linux.microsoft.com>
To: linux-integrity@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Mimi Zohar <zohar@linux.ibm.com>,
	Nayna Jain <nayna@linux.ibm.com>,
	prsriva@linux.microsoft.com
Subject: Tests to run to validate ima related changes
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 08:32:08 -0700

Hi,

Is there a set of tests that we can run to validate ima related changes?
I can run those to verify that the code changes we make.

As Prakhar had asked in another email - we can add\update tests as
appropriate for the changes we are making.

Please share any documentation and process for the tests.

thanks,
  -lakshmi