On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 6:07 AM Bartosz Szczepanek wrote: > > I may be a little late with this comment, but I've just tested these > patches on aarch64 platform (from the top of jjs/master) and got > kernel panic ("Unable to handle kernel read", full log at the end of > mail). I think there's problem with below call to > tpm2_calc_event_log_size(), where physical address of efi.tpm_log is > passed as (void *) and never remapped: Yes, it looks like this is just broken. Can you try with the attached patch?