Linux-Integrity Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Mail to David Howells @ redhat bounced
@ 2019-11-06 19:07 Lakshmi Ramasubramanian
From: Lakshmi Ramasubramanian @ 2019-11-06 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-integrity

I'd copied David Howells on a patch set related to key measurement. The
mail bounced:

David Howells <dhowells@redhat.com>

<dhowells@redhat.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
     name=int-mx-nasa.corp.redhat.com type=A: Host not found

Please let me know his current email address.

thanks,
  -lakshmi

* Re: Mail to David Howells @ redhat bounced
@ 2019-11-06 19:30 ` Patrick Uiterwijk
From: Patrick Uiterwijk @ 2019-11-06 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lakshmi Ramasubramanian; +Cc: linux-integrity

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 8:08 PM Lakshmi Ramasubramanian
<nramas@linux.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I'd copied David Howells on a patch set related to key measurement. The
> mail bounced:
>
> David Howells <dhowells@redhat.com>
>
> <dhowells@redhat.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
>      name=int-mx-nasa.corp.redhat.com type=A: Host not found

This seems like problems at the time of sending with the Red Hat
mailservers, and as far as I can see, his email address is still the
same.

Could you send the full bounce email to me, so I can forward it to our IT team?

> Please let me know his current email address.
>
> thanks,
>   -lakshmi

Regards,
Patrick