On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 02:38:55PM +0200, Joerg Roedel wrote: > On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 04:07:19PM +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > Maxime Ripard (5): > > dt-bindings: iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU bindings > > dt-bindings: display: sun8i-mixer: Allow for an iommu property > > iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU driver > > arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Add IOMMU > > drm/sun4i: mixer: Call of_dma_configure if there's an IOMMU > > Applied all to the IOMMU tree, thanks. The code lives in the > arm/allwinner branch. Did you also merge the DTS and DRM patches? Ideally, they should be merged through other trees to avoid the conflicts as much as possible (arm-soc and drm-misc respectively). If it's an option, could you drop all of them but "dt-bindings: iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU bindings" and "iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU driver"? > Please use 'iommu/sun50i: ...' as the pattern for your future > subject lines when changing the driver. I'll try to remember that, thanks! :) > I also have two fixes on-top which I will send out shortly and add to > that branch. Ugh. I'm not sure how the first one slipped through.. Sorry for that, I'm fine with both. Thanks! Maxime