On Thu, 2020-10-15 at 09:40 +0100, Will Deacon wrote: > On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 09:12:03PM +0200, Nicolas Saenz Julienne wrote: > > crashkernel might reserve memory located in ZONE_DMA. We plan to delay > > ZONE_DMA's initialization after unflattening the devicetree and ACPI's > > boot table initialization, so move it later in the boot process. > > Specifically into mem_init(), this is the last place crashkernel will be > > able to reserve the memory before the page allocator kicks in and there is > > no need to do it earlier. > > > > Signed-off-by: Nicolas Saenz Julienne > > --- > > arch/arm64/mm/init.c | 4 ++-- > > 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-) > > Please can you cc me on the whole series next time? I know different > maintainers have different preferences here, but I find it much easier to > figure out what's happening when I can see all of the changes together. Will do. Regards, Nicolas