Hey Jonathan, This is also pending. > I did not move this into admin-guide, waiting on what the > maintainer has to say about this and also about old sections > in the text, if any. .... > I have one other thing here, that could use input from the vfat maintainer: > > [...] > >> +BUG REPORTS >> +=========== >> +If you have trouble with the*VFAT* filesystem, mail bug reports to >> +chaffee@bmrc.cs.berkeley.edu. >> + >> +Please specify the filename and the operation that gave you trouble. >> + >> +TEST SUITE >> +========== >> +If you plan to make any modifications to the vfat filesystem, please >> +get the test suite that comes with the vfat distribution at >> + >> +``_ >> + >> +This tests quite a few parts of the vfat filesystem and additional >> +tests for new features or untested features would be appreciated. > What are the chances that the above email address works at all, especially > given that the associated web page has to be dug out of the wayback > machine? We should really try to avoid perpetuating obviously wrong > information when we can. Hirofumi, do you have any thoughts on what might > replace this section? > > Thanks, > > jon Thanks!